Skip to Content
Schedule Your Free Consultation 601-265-6869

Injured In a Hit and Run?

'Maggio Law

A common question we see in automobile accidents is Can I recover if I am injured in a hit and run? The answer is yes, but you must have uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage.

If you have been injured as the result of a hit and run, Call ”MAGGIO LAW, Call The 3s!

Share To: