Work Injury Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you've been hurt on the job in Mississippi, you may have several questions about where to turn, what to do, and what your legal options may be. Our skilled attorneys at 'Maggio | Thompson, LLP have put together some answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding work injury claims and the workers' compensation process in Mississippi. Read the articles linked below or give us a call today at (601) 265-6869 to discuss your legal options in full.
- How do no-fault and fault claims differ from workers' compensation?
- Why was my workers' compensation claim denied?
- Who chooses the doctor for workers' compensation claims?
- What happens to my workers' comp claim if I accept a lump sum?
- Can I claim workers' compensation if I'm hurt while traveling?
- Can I sue for pain and suffering for a workplace injury?
- When should I hire a workers' comp attorney?
- What should I do to maximize my claim?
- What is the difference between temporary and permanent disability benefits?
Defective Product $8,800,000
Mass Tort Settlement $8,700,000
Personal Injury Settlement $5,900,000
18-Wheeler Settlement $2,100,000
Slip and Fall Settlement $1,000,000
Auto Settlement $1,000,000
Commercial MVA 625,000
Wrongful Death Auto Settlement $500,000
Car Wreck $437,500
Burn Injury $425,000