Car Accident Frequently Asked Questions
Get Help From the Attorneys at 'Maggio | Thompson, LLP
Need an answer to a car accident-related question? Let us help! Our attorneys at 'Maggio | Thompson, LLP have successfully resolved more than 5,000 cases throughout Mississippi and can provide the reliable legal counsel you need. Click to the articles below for more information or, if you have a question that isn't answered here, reach out to us today at (601) 265-6869 for a confidential consultation.
- Why should I hire a car accident attorney?
- How long will my car accident case take to settle?
- How long do I have to file a car accident claim in Mississippi?
- How can I prepare for a consultation with a car accident lawyer?
Damages & Compensation
- What is my car accident claim worth?
- What types of damages can I receive?
- How are emotional damages calculated?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Who is liable for a crash involving a self-driving car?
- Who is liable for a parking lot accident?
- What are my options if I'm injured while driving for work?
- What are my legal options if my loved one died in a crash?
What to Do & When
- What should I do after a car accident?
- What should I not do after a car accident?
- When should I hire an attorney after a car accident?
- When should I see a doctor?
- Should I take photos of the accident scene?
- Should I talk to witnesses at the accident scene?
- How long do I have to call my insurance?
- Should I talk to the insurance company?
- How can a dashcam impact my car accident claim?
- How long does the insurance company have to investigate a claim?
- What tactics do insurance adjusters use to minimize claims?