If you have the Paragard IUD and you’ve experienced problems, it’s crucial to recognize whether or not you can file a claim. Certain factors can play a role in your ability to seek compensation for the damages you sustain. Not sure if you have the ability to file a claim for compensation? Here are some of the things you should know before moving forward.
Factors to Consider
If you need to file a Paragard IUD claim, you want to consider a few specific things before moving forward. Of course, every claim has unique elements that can impact whether you can move forward, how much you may recover, and what options you have to move forward.
Here are some factors in determining if you have a claim:
- If you didn’t receive warnings about the potential risks involved with the Paragard IUD before having it implanted.
- If the contraceptive caused you harm and you needed to be hospitalized or undergo surgical procedures.
- If the doctor needed to remove your device sooner than you wanted because of complications.
- If there were any issues that occurred during the removal of the device.
- If you chose the Paragard IUD over other contraceptives and the reason you picked this brand.
Building a claim can be complex, especially because you are going up against a large corporation that mostly focuses on its own profits. It’s essential to work with strong legal counsel that can explain what options you have and pursue justice on your behalf.
At 'MAGGIO LAW, we take care of complex legal matters, so you can focus on your recovery. Our Jackson Paragard IUD lawyers will analyze your situation to determine how you can move forward with your claim. Trust that we’ll be your voice against negligence, always working to help you obtain maximum compensation.